Hamburger Pizza-Best Pizza Morro Bay
- 1/4 to 1/2 can Contadina 4-cheese Pizza Sauce
- 2 packages grated pizza cheese
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound hamburger, browned
- Grease a 16-inch round pizza pan, or use cooking spray. Press the Pizza Dough in the bottom of the pan. Spread pizza sauce on top of the dough Sprinkle 1 package of the cheese on top of the sauce evenly. Add the hamburger on top of that – however much you like pizza morro bay. Then sprinkle the other package of cheese over that. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes at 425 degrees F.
- 1 1/2 cups plus 3/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 envelopes fast-rising yeast
- 3/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 3/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very hot water
- Combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour along with the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir the ingredients together, adding enough additional flour to make a soft dough best pizza morro bay. Knead the dough on a floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough with the inverted mixing bowl and allow to stand for 15 to 20 minutes.
787 Main St,
Morro Bay, CA 93442
Topic: Recipe- Hamburger Pizza